There’s no denying 2020 was a year full of unique obstacles and disappointments, but it was also a year filled with new opportunities and perspectives. Despite these challenges, we have been able to grow and reach new goals with our happy customers’ help. Together, we’ve expanded on our operation to provide top-notch service to more clients throughout the area. In 2020, we:
- Promoted our Senior Lead Technician, John Ledbetter, to the position of Field Manager. This new position adds a management layer previously absent in the company, allowing him to quickly and effectively address any issues that may arise.
- Added four new staff positions, increasing our workload capacity to serve even more area homes and businesses better.
- Increased our fleet size by two, for a total of five trucks. This growth is another measure that increases our workload capacity, but it also helps us minimize reschedule risk due to equipment failure.
- Moved to a larger facility with warehouse and office space, making it possible to consolidate an operation previously running out of two separate buildings.
We know we owe our success to the community, so we need to give back in any way we can. During the 2020 calendar year, we provided donations and services to local causes.
- Made direct donations to community organizations totaling $3,300.
- Raised more than $1,500 for “Over the Edge” to benefit Gigi’s Playhouse Charlotte when our owner, Ray Egner, rappelled down the side of the Hyatt House.
- Volunteered more than 45 hours of service to local non-profit organizations.
- Contributed $3,500 worth of services to the community, from addressing slip hazards for elderly neighbors, cleaning playground equipment at area schools, church signs, and sidewalks.
Bringing our operation under a single roof, increasing our service capability, adding new jobs, and giving back to the community are blessings we’re so grateful to count, thanks to you.